Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Yummy tweets!

I've been busy making Christmas goodies, decorating and getting the tree up this week. So it seemed only fitting that this week's project is a layout of my daughter, Cyndi, making goodies last Christmas. I love using non-traditional themes and colors for Christmas pages so having dies that coordinate with the bird and cage on these Christmas papers is pretty cool, dontcha think!



I cut the birdcage from metallic paper...

...and colored the "bluebird" to match the brown and red birds on the paper.


Are you ready for Christmas? You have just two weeks and two days left to finish, believe it or not!!! But hey, no pressure. ;) Have a productive weekend!



5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love, love this one!! Perfect example of why I love dies so much because it allows me to create the perfect custom embellishments for any project or paper!!

marlene said...

Hi
think your card is very nice like the bird cage in bronze
marlene

CreatedbyKay said...

Love how you did the birdcage! Cute LO!

Lorie said...

Oh Shar! This couldn't have worked out more perfectly! What a GREAT page, and it's awesome how you thought outside of the box to pair that die up with that specialty paper! Beautiful, and oh, so clever!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful!! I Love the bird cage!! It looks like real metal!!!