Friday, December 10, 2010

Ya Better Watch Out...

Hello and happy Friday!!  Are you ready for Christmas yet?  Not me, by any stretch of the imagination, but, this is the time of year, when we're telling the little ones that they'd better watch out, better not pout, better not cry, becasue... YES... Santa Claus is coming to town.   Ready or not, it's coming!!  My card today uses the Santa With Reindeer Stamp from The Scrapping Cottage.  Another fun and fabulous Cottage Impressions image to color. 
 There's plenty of sparkling glitter on the snow in the reindeer's antlers, and under their feet, although it doesn't show up so well in the picture.  I thought the rhinestone swirls paired up great with this pretty paper from K&Co..  Well, I still have plenty to do to get ready for Christmas, which includes some wrapping that's calling to me.  I wish you a glorious day, a wonderful weekend and lots of happy stamping and crafting!




4 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!! I LOVE it!!!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love it Lorie!

patbaskin said...

Such a CUTE and down to earth card! I really like simple cards more than the more elaborate ones. Thanks for sharing and have a great week getting ready for the big DAY!

Ruth Ellen said...

Love this one, Lorie!! The little touch of bling is great!!