Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Today I'm featuring the Christmas Doily. This die is so cool and can be used as a backdrop on a card, clustered on a layout, and so many other things. Barry showed you how to use them on tags and my project today is using it on a little gift bag.
I cut it out and inked it, and added some Stickles and a gem in the center.
I put some pop dots on the back of the trees so it would stand out against the busy patterned paper.
You got to love dies that have multiples ways to use them.
Hope your holiday shopping is coming along well.

Don't forget the Scrapping Cottage for those crafters on your list.
Happy Wednesday!
Kay


4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love how you aacents the tree cut-outs with stickles!! Very cute!!

marlene said...

Hi very cute card with lace look
marlene

Shar said...

Oh this is so pretty! Very nice, Kay!

Lorie said...

Great gift bag, Kay! I love the rhinestones, and this makes such a wonderful little gift holder. Beautiful job!!