Wednesday, December 15, 2010

From All of Us

Today I want to show you what you can do with one little mini CottageCutz die.
I cut out 5 mini reindeer heads and inked them up with Walnut Distress ink then I
grabbed some white paint and dotted the eyes and let them dry. Meanwhile I gave them all cute little noses with my black pearls and of course Rudolph gets a red gem for his nose.
When the white paint was dry I took a permanent black marker and finished off the eyes
and put marks on their ears.

(We woke up to snow this morning which means not a lot of light inside the house to take my pictures. I apologize for the lack of quality in my pictures.)
I gathered all my reindeer heads together and put them on my card. The front two heads I put on with pop dots for dimension.
They are so cute and so simple to make. He'd be cute on a little reindeer tag, placecard on your dinner table or make a border with them on a layout.
From all of us on the Scrapping Cottage Design team we wish you a
Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

Roxx.T Barnes said...

OOh so cute! I had this idea in my head this morning. So cool to see how you created it. Love the pearl & gem!

Ruth Ellen said...

Really cute, Kay!! I love all the little reindeer!!