Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gift tags and Sneak Peek #1

With Christmas only days away I am trying to wrap up those last minute touches.
I always like to do some little do-da for my co-workers each year without spending alot of money.
I decided to get a large Costco size box of gum and give it as little gifts at work
this year. I hear "anyone got any gum?" all too often while I'm at work.

I used the CottageCutz mini dies to make some cute little tags to go on the packages of gum.
The best news is your Sneak Peak #1 - see my tag base with all those cute little scallops?
Well this is a new die that will be available real soon here at the Scrapping Cottage.
There are two sizes of these scalloped circles on a 4x4 die. Let me tell you, this die is going to get a work out in my craft room! Love it!
This will make cute little journaling blocks, tags or a place for a sentiment on a card.
For the white center I used a basic circle punch and lightly inked around the edges.
Stay tuned for more sneak peaks coming from the Design team in the coming week!

My gum gifts all ready to give out.




7 comments:

Court said...

CUTE! I love that idea. :) And of course, I LOVE Costco and those tag dies too!

NIfty said...

I really love these little tags. I hope to have time to make a few tonight.TFS

Rosa Forino said...

tanti auguri di buone feste ...
possa la magia del natale illuminarti il cuore e regalarti tanta serenità ciao rosa.kreattiva

Ruth Ellen said...

Super cute, Kay!! I can't wait to see more "sneak peaks" of Cottage Cutz to come!!!

Shar said...

cutie patootie idea, Kay!!! Love the little gum gifts.

Anonymous said...

Love your tags!!! They are adorable!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Janice W. said...

Kay these are the cutest little gift tags!!