Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another Sweet Sneak Peek

I have another sneak peek for you today. For this Valentine's Day card I'm using the new locket die. It's a 4x4 die that has the heart scallop and the inner heart to form a locket. As you can see I tied a ribbon through the opening at the top of the locket. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is also part of the upcoming release and stamps nice and crisp.
You are going to love this Valentine's Day Card release which includes dies and stamps
for all your "sweet" card creations.
I also used the Rick rack edger die on my card - this is one of my favorite dies and is a must have for matching any color on your projects.




I hope you'll stay with us this week as we preview all the fun dies from this release.
Have a great day!
Kay

5 comments:

Janice W. said...

Nice card Kay! Great background paper!

Ruth Ellen said...

Love how you tied the heart locket onto the card with that large ribbon!! So cute!

Lorie said...

Beautiful card, Kay! I love your paper and ribbon choices. Very well done!!

Shar said...

Lovely card. The papers and ribbon are perfect. Loving the sneak peeks!!

Beckie Williams said...

very very cute... love it!