Saturday, December 18, 2010

Catching up!!

Has anyone been following Project 12 from Scrapbook & Cards Today? Each month, they release a new sketch for you to use to scrap your month of pictures. It has been a fun project to follow along with this year even though I have only completed about half of the layouts so far.

One thing I have found on the layouts I have completed are how perfect my Cottage Cutz dies are for embellishing these monthly layouts! For November, the sketch included a spot for a bird. Well, I immediately thought of my Cottage Cutz Turkey. This die is actually from last year's release but is still one of my favorites and would be a great addition to this year's Fall and Thanksgiving releases.




Here is a close up view of the turkey so you can see him better. I ran the die through my cutter with white cardstock and then I used my Copic markers to color the individual pieces.

Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

CreatedbyKay said...

CottageCutz dies are great for Project 12 LO's - love your turkey!