Sunday, December 05, 2010

Santa's Workshop


Good morning friends! For today's card I used Santa's Workshop die. Isn't the workshop adorable? It comes with a tiny stamp for the words above the door. How cute is that? I hope you have had a chance to look at all the new dies and take advantage of the promotional sales that The Scrapping Cottage has had, or that you are writing a wish list of things you would like to receive. I can' believe it is Dec. 6, 2010. This year has gone by faster than I could have ever imagined it would. I haven't even started my shopping yet. I hope you all have a great week!
See you next Monday.
Hugs and smile,
Janice



4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

You did such a great job!! The card is gorgeous and this little shape is soooooooo cute!!

Lorie said...

Whew! This year has flown by for me, too!! Your card is beautiful, Janice! The sparkles are gorgeous, and I love the stamped words over the door. Very clever, and a great Christmas card!

Shar said...

OH how cute. I love the sparkly paper for the snow. Great touch.

My Creative Zone by Valerie said...

Awww love the card..thanks for the inspiration!