Monday, December 20, 2010

Do You See What I See?






Good morning! Today I have some tips to share. I love to find unique ways to use dies or stamps to create things other than what they were originally intended to be. Here are a few things I created after seeing the cuts from the Mushroom Trio die. There are other images I can see that I would like to make. If I have time, I will make more and edit my post. I hope this inspires you to think outside the box Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I will be back on the 27th. Happy Holidays!
Hugs and smiles!
Janice

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

What cute little snowmen!!

jordiegirl said...

Brilliant ideas on how to use the dies for other projects.

Shar said...

Well look at that! Adorable, Janice! I love finding new uses for my dies and this is a perfect example. Super cute snow peeps!!!