Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow Many Memories

Hello! For my card today I used the Cottage Impressions Penguin with ski's stamp. I just think he is absolutely adorable! I colored him with my prismacolor colored pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I used my sakura glitter pen to give his ski's some sparkle.

I attached him to the card with a wobble, so he wiggles around. ☺ Ok, that's it for me today. See you back here next Sunday. Have a wonderful day!

Nikki

p.s. You have until midnight tonight to comment on all my posts for the last 12 days on My Blog...I have 12 giveaways, including some Cottage Cutz Dies!!! ☺



4 comments:

Shar said...

I love this!!! The color combo is yummy and the skiing penguin is one of my favorite dies. Your cards are the cutest!!! :)

patbaskin said...

Lovin' that Penquin!!!! I want some WOBBLES sooooooo bad! Keep up the good work.

Ruth Ellen said...

I love the color combo, too!! Super cute card today!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love the soft subtle colors on your cute card!