Thursday, December 02, 2010

Warm buns for the holidays!

I don't know about you but I love dinner rolls.....and warm buns too. We're having snow and it doesn't look like it will end till spring, so warm buns are a thing of the past, I'm afraid, unless Santa brings me a heating pad and a Snuggie! LOL

So for this week's project I've done a layout featuring this photo of my awesome homemade dinner rolls. Sorry it's not a scratch-n-sniff because they smell so delish and taste like heaven. i wish I could share them with you for real!


I've used the snowman chef to serve up these yummy gems from my kitchen (in a mini cork version, that is LOL). For the buttons and berries I've used mini bling and for the spatula and serving plate, metallic paper.


Do you make homemade goodies more during the holidays or are you like me, and love to bake year round? If you don't have a bread machine or KitchenAide stand mixer, I highly recommend adding these items to your Santa list.......be nice and maybe he'll bring you both of them! ;)

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Such a fun idea for a layout!! And I love your title, too!

Lorie said...

LOL!! This is great, Shar!! I wish you could share those buns, too, because they look absolutely amazing!! Well, at least you CAN share your amazing page, and the rest, we'll leave to our imaginations, but I gotta tell ya that mine has my tummy growling! Great page!!!!

Marionment said...

Cute enough!!