Thursday, December 16, 2010

Unhappy Reindeer

My sweet doggie, Joey, is such a princess I can't believe she actually let me put this on her head...and then stood there long enough for me to get a pic. LOL She was sooo happy when I took it off. What a sweetheart she is to indulge me. ;)


The little lights on her "antlers" twinkle so I put bling on them in the photo to make them look like they are blinking. I love the elegant reindeer die and blinged that up as well adding stickles to the antlers and tiny i-rock gems to the ribbon.


4 comments:

Janice W. said...

Shar what a little cutie! I love the HumBug. When I saw the title, unhappy reindeer, I had to see what you were talking about. I don't think my dogs would ever tolerate me trying that out! Sorry I haven't been commenting much. Busy time of year. I love everything you make!
Hugs, Janice

Ruth Ellen said...

So cute!! I love the jewels on the photo!! And the elegant reindeer is one of my favs from this release!!

Amy K said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! No way, no how, would our Bailey let us put these on her...she's kind of uncooperative like that! :)

Nikki Foraker said...

What and ADORABLE Rein-dog!!! HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!!