Monday, September 07, 2020

You Inspire Me

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have a simple card for you today. I used a Happy Hamster die and made a card to tell someone he's your inspiration. 

I colored the background directly to the craft card base (13x13 cm). I used white pigment ink and a plastic stencil. Then I added the colored hamster. I colored it with die inks and I used silver pigment ink for the wheel.

Last I added the stamped sentiment and my card was done.

You can get the hamster die on sale as a lot of other dies (including new releases). Just check The Scrapping Cottage online store


Have a good week and see you again on Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz die I used for this card:



3 comments:

Sukie said...

Very cute card! That hamster is adorable!

Pam MacKay said...

I love your card so cute!

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute idea for an inspirational card - cute little hamster die