Monday, September 21, 2020

O Holy Night

Hi Scrapping Cottage Friend

It Pam sharing with you this fine Monday morning.

I am using a gorgeous die today and it reminds me of the songs O Holy Night and Silent Night.  I have already made at least a dozen Christmas cards so I feel pretty good.  I usually make about 30 cards for special friends and family.  

Background Photo by Jerry Larry on Unsplash

  • This card went together really quickly.  I used a black A2 card base and then cut some music DP 4 x 5 1/4. Glue the music DP to the black card base.  
  • Cut a strip of black card stock 5 1/4 x 1 and glue it to the bottom of the card.  
  • Cut a piece of tan DP for the hills 5 1/4 x 3 and glue it to the music DP just above the black strip.   
  • Cut black card stock using the die Nativity Christmas Scene.  I decided to add just a touch of sparkle so I put some gold DP behind the star and and then glued the manger scene to the card.  
  • For the sentiment I used the Holy Nativity die cut out of black card stock.  As you can see I cut the O Holy Night from the bottom of the die then added gold DP to the back of the sentiment and glued it to the card
  • For the inside of the card I used another die Night in Bethlehem.  I cut it using black card stock and then glued it to the bottom of the inside of the card.  Stamp your sentiment and the card is complete

CottageCutz Products


Thanks so much for stopping by today and please take the time to stop by the online store.   As you can see we have some wonderful dies for this most holy time of year.
Blessings
Pam



2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Beautiful Christmas card That represents the reason we celebrate Christmas

Sukie said...

Lovely card! You've created it beautifully inside and out!