Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Merry Christmas

Hello!  This is Sukie with a project to share.  There's a brand new release of Christmas and Halloween dies in the store with so many fun designs which are all on sale!  I created this festive card using a couple of the new Christmas dies.
I die cut the pieces from the Joy Ornament, Noel Ornament and the Farm Truck Ornament.  The Merry Christmas sentiment was trimmed off of the Farm Truck Ornament.
I added a circle from the Circle Set behind each of the ornaments which helps to showcase the intricate design of the ornaments.  I found the perfect plaid paper for my card base in my stash which was adhered to the green card panel for a pop of color.
I cut out a tiny strip of the metallic card stock and strung the ornament from the top edge of my card base.
The second ornament was also hung from the top of the card panel with a longer piece of card stock.
The Merry Christmas phrase was affixed to the empty space on my card base.  It fit perfectly next to the ornament.
This card was such an easy card to create to create with the fun ornaments.  The classic colors make it the perfect Christmas card! 
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:


2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Love this ornament card and the use of metallic paper

Pam MacKay said...

Love the plaid background and the shiny red ornaments