Friday, September 25, 2020

It's a Halloween Party!

Happy Friday Cottage Cutz fans!  It's Jeanne today and I have a fun card using dies from the new Halloween release.  Someone in this camper is having a party and I think they left their cauldron outside!

I started by die cutting the camper, cauldron, ghosts and bats from the Spooky Camper and the Spooky Witch House dies.  These two are perfectly sized to coordinate with each other.  I used various colors of cardstock and shaded only the fire by using a sponge and orange ink.

I cut the trees in black from a Christmas die (think outside the box when using your dies!)  The Merry Christmas w/Deer Family die.

For the background I used a pre-printed card from a card kit that I received this summer.  The cards are all night skies - perfect for Halloween cards!

The ground is a piece a black cardstock cut to 2 1/8 x 4 1/4 inches.

I glued the ground leaving the top edge open so I could slip in the trees.  Then I glued this down and added the sentiment from Halloween Phrase and More.

I adhered the camper and added the cauldron using foam dots to pop it up from the card.

I think my favorite part of this card is the kitty in the door window.  Although she's from the Spooky Witch House die she fits just perfect in the camper window!

Dies used:




Be sure to visit the online store where the Halloween release is on sale for a limited time!

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have a fun and creative weekend!

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

You created a great card with these new dies Jeanne- and the background paper is perfect

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun and creative Halloween card love it!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the Halloween scene you created!