Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Happy Halloween

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm switching it up to share a Halloween card.  There are so many new holiday dies in the store which are sure to fit any creative style!  I'm showcasing several of them on this slimline card!

I cut out the adorable warlock gnomes with the cauldron, pumpkin and cat from card stock.  I used patterned card stock for their outfits.  All of the accessories are from the Spooky Camper die set.  
The 4x9 card panel was blended with Oxide Inks and splattered with water.  The color combination reminded me of candy corn which is perfect for Halloween.  I hand cut a grass border and adhered it along the bottom of my card.  The card panel was then lightly splattered with a bit of ink.
The warlock gnomes were placed on the grassy hill with their accessories.  The detailed die cuts are just amazing.
The final gnome was placed on the other end of my card.  The scary black cat is creeping along the bottom edge of my card as the ghost floats above.
No Halloween scene can be complete without a couple of sweet pumpkins.  The twin pumpkins filled in the empty space between the gnomes with another ghost above.
A simple Happy Halloween sentiment was stamped on a hand cut flag.  The font on the sentiment adds to this spooky card.  A few of the tiny bats were added as a finishing touch.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

A slimline card is a great way to showcase all the images on your card

Pam MacKay said...

I love all the little gnomes together your card is darling!