Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Sweet Birthday Wishes


Hello Scrapping Cottage friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Tuesday edition of the Blog.
The new release of Beach & Tropical dies are in the online store. We have 14 new designs in this release and they are currently on sale for a limited time at 25% off. 

They are so perfect for creating beach themed or tropical birthday cards, thank you, thinking of you etc. Let your imagination soar! The Design Team has been showing some great samples to spark your creativity. If you haven't seen them, look back on the Blog for lots of eye candy. 

For my card today, I am using the Tropical Fruit die and I created a birthday card for my sister-in-law's September birthday. 

I cut the tropical fruit in various cardstock colors and layered it on a soft seafoam background. I framed it using the Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame set and a light purple cardstock. Stamped my birthday wishes and added a few enamel dots to complete this card. 

I hope I have given you an idea for a way to use this Tropical Fruit die set. See you on Saturday! We have our Christmas Release coming and I will be showing a card using the new dies. 

dies I used to create card:




3 comments:

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The way you framed the tropical fruit looks awesome!

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun idea for a birthday card!

Jeanne said...

Cute card! So bright and cheerful!