Sunday, September 13, 2020

You Are Wonderful

Hi!

It's Anja here. My tropical release has finally arrived. First I tried this beautiful hibiscus flower die and made a bright card. 

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz die (Hibiscus Flowers),

- Distress Inks,

- white card base (15x15 cm),

- patterned paper for background (14,5x14,5 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts and background (13,5x13,5 cm),

- plastic stencil (stripes),

- baby wipes,

- sentiment stamp,

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- paper trimmer,

- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the flowers.

 
Next I trimmed the paper for the background.
 

Next I colored the background. I used baby wipes. I tapped it in Distress Ink and then colored over the stencil. I let the paper dry.

  
 
Last I stamped the sentiment.  


And when I glued all the pieces together my card was done.

Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz die I used:


4 comments:

Sukie said...

So pretty! The design is so bright and cheery!

Pam MacKay said...

Love the yellow stenciled striped background so pretty against those bright fun flowers!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous! I love the background you created, it sets off the flowers beautifully!

Mary Marsh said...

Lovin’ the stencil work on your beautiful card Anja