Sunday, September 06, 2020

Life Is Beautiful

Hi!

It's Anja here. I made a brand new scene on a card today. This reminds me of my holidays this year. Camping in nature, surrounded with mountains.


For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Camping Trailer, Moose & Trees, Woodland Pine Trees, Spring Grass, Snowy Mountains),

- die inks,

- craft paper card base (15x15 cm),

- white cardstock for background (14x14 cm) and die cuts,

- sentiment stamp,

- black pigment ink,

- silver pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- brushes,

- paper glue. 


First I cut and colored all the pieces. I cut two sets of mountains and grass and three sets of pine trees.

 
Next I did the background using inks and brushes. 

When I glued all the pieces to the card base I added the sentiment.

And my card was done.


Before I go I just want to remind you there's a huge Labor's day sale going on on The Scrapping Cottage online store. Make sure you get the dies on your wish list before the sale is over. 

Have a nice Sunday and see you again tomorrow with my additional post this week. 


Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:







4 comments:

Sukie said...

Great card! I love the pop of color of the camper against the forest!

Jeanne said...

Such a wonderful scene you've created! Beautiful!

Pam MacKay said...

Love how you did the mountains great camping scene!

Mary Marsh said...

Such a serene scene- love going to the mountains