Sunday, September 20, 2020

You Are Sweet

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have another summer inspired card for you today. 

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Tropical Fruit, Aloha & Ukulele, Nested Wacky Stitched Square Set),

- Distress Inks,

- craft card base (15x15 cm),

- watercolor paper for background (13x13 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts,

- sentiment stamp,

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- water spritzer,

- heat gun,

- paper glue. 


First I cut and colored the ukulele and the cocktail.

Next I did the fruit.

Then I started on the background. I smooched the paper on the glass surface. Prior to that I tapped two shades of Distress Ink and spritzed it with water. I dried the paper with the heat gun.

Then I cut a square out of the paper. I used the biggest square die from the set. I glued the square frame on the card base. And then I added the sentiment.

When I added all the other cut and colored pieces my card was done.


That's all from me for today. Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used:




3 comments:

Sukie said...

Very cute card! Those die cuts are so bright and cheery, they look fabulous!

Mary Marsh said...

I always like the backgrounds you create for your cards- it’s perfect for the images you used

Pam MacKay said...

Love your coloring on all the die pieces fun card!