Monday, March 25, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Birthday Wishes♥♥♥ 2 Cards Today


♥♥♥Hello Friends♥♥♥
I have 2 cards to share today. 
This 1st one is an Easel Card I made using the CottageCutz Sweet Cupcake Shop and made it into a cupcake using Trims,Ribbons and laces. I love the look of this one too! This Lil' Cupcake shop is sooooo FUN to work with!!!



2nd Card


I just had to share another card made using CottageCutz Sweet Cupcake Shop die. I LOVE this Sweet Lil' die, its sooo CUTE!!

Click on Photo's to see close up!

 ♥♥♥CottageCutz♥♥♥
For  the bottom of the Cupcake Shop I used Core'dinations Card Stock, and embossed it with a Cuddlebug Dots folder, then sanded it, so the lighter color would come through. The Icing on the shop was cut out using SU! design paper. Next for behind my cupcake shop I used the CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame Die, and distressed the edges in pink. My white scalloped border is a MS punch



♥♥♥Embellishments♥♥♥
Design Paper Layers are all from scraps. I embellished my card  using Really Reasonable Ribbon(sheer double ruffled edge), and buttons. The sweet dew drops are from The Robins Nest, and I Love using these to embellish!!

♥♥♥CottageCutz Dies Used♥♥♥





Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


8 comments:

Vladuška said...

You really know how to use this Sweet Cupcake Shop die. I like both of your projects.

Frances said...

These are so cute! Both cards are lovely, hugs Frances

Olena said...

So sweet!!!! Both projects is awesome! Great job!

Kathy said...

Both of these are adorable, Cheryl! So many cute little details on these! Blessings! Kathy

Simko said...

Wow, your cards are so beautiful, Cheryl! I love the idea using the Sweet Cupcake Shop die and create the cupcake and the second card is so sweet! This die is awesome!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl what a clever and creative way to showcase that die cut. Both of your cards are just gorgeous. Making me hungry for some frosted cupcakes too...lol
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Lisa aka Raining said...

Cheryl you are a genius! Those cards are such a delight to look at. They are cards to be treasured!

Unknown said...

Cheryl, I love your cards with the Sweet Cupcake Shop! So beautiful! On the 2nd card, what did you use for the scallop edge?