Monday, March 18, 2013

Home made Tag on a card and like a magnet


Hey, Vladka here! 

This time I present you a card and a magnet. This idea with magnet is something, I really wanted to try before but in the meantime I forget about it. But Homemade Tag die was perfect to realize my wish. I already know that this die will be one of my favourites. It can be used in many ways and I can't wait to use it again. 

 
To make a magnet, you just need to cut out more pieces and glue them together to get more thickness. Now you just need a magnet and glue it on the back side and here we go.

 
You already know that I'm a huge fan of kraft paper and this post is not an exception. But to add some colors, I used another die, Greenery. Also one die with a sign: must have :) 

As I told you before, I just couldn't wait to use Homemade Tag die again. So I will show you another project. I put it on my recipe book, together with another of my favourite dies: Spice Rack&Jar. I also used some other dies and for whole list, please look bellow.
 
Have a nice week!

For a card and a magnet I used these dies: 

For recipe book I also used:


9 comments:

Simko said...

This is just GORGEOUS, Vladka! I love your style of making cards and the magnet is also a GREAT idea!. I love the colors and the sentiments on your projects! ...and the recipes book is just STUNNING!
Hugs,
Simona

Tina said...

I love your style Vladka. It is always so great to see how you use all those cool dies.

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful job Vladka!! I LOVE the tag you used. My goodness my wishlist is getting long....heheheheehe I LOVE all the CottageCutz you used!!! Beautiful as always hun!
hugs,
Cheryl

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Carol Hurlock said...

Your projects are just beautiful Vladka. I really love your recipe book. I just had to buy that spice rack for myself. Isn't it the cutest! Wonderful work you did on these projects.
Bear hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Awesome!Very pretty,love these dies,Your work is beautiful...

Olena said...

WOW!!!! This project is awesome!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous projects, Vladka! You can do lots with the tag for sure! I love that spice rack die, so cute! Blessings! Kathy

Lisa aka Raining said...

Totally awesome job on this! I LOVE that tag die and your little jars look so cute. What a GORGEOUS job!!!