Thursday, March 07, 2013

Shabby Chic Sweetheart


Hello everyone I'm doing an extra post for today. I had this card made from last week and wanted to share it with you all. I designed it using CottageCutz Heart Wreath Rose, and the Tea Time Doily.

I love the look of shabby chic, and LOVE using the CottageCutz Heart Wreath Rose. I did add some pearls to the centers of the flowers. And the Doily is at the top and bottom behind the square layers.

The CottageCutz photo's are LINKED for easy finding!



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Frances said...

Oh, this is so sweet and elegant! Love it! hugs,Frances.

Simko said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl and I love the Heart Rose Wreath die that you used on this card.
Hugs,
Simona

Monica said...

This is gorgeous!!! Elegant, Classy and wow.

bev said...

So shabby chic and gorgeous!! I love the heart rose wreath die. Thank you Cheryl for sharing this.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Wow Cheryl! I really love how you layered those squares under the heart! Gives it so much texture and depth! Beautiful job!

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous, Cheryl! So soft and pretty, I love those dies! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

This is really one romantic beauty. Love it.

Cindy Haffner said...

SOFT and BEAUTIFUL!!~

Olena said...

Beautiful!!! Love it! Olena