Sunday, March 17, 2013

CottageCutz Vintage Loveseat and Chair

Hello crafters and welcome to another Cottage Cutz creation.   Today we have the Vintage Loveseat and Chair and Shower Peeper dies.  Isn't this sentiment true?  That little peeper looks like me!  Just scrunch my nose up at the housework as I would rather be creating!!!  lol  Doesn't it seem like you never get done housework.  If it isn't the cleaning, it's the laundry, or the cooking, and then the dishes.  It's a wonder we ever have a moment to create!
DCWV At Home Stack paper was used to create this card.  Very appropriate don't you think?  The sentiment was created on the computer.  Spellbinders Labels Eight was used for the background along with a paper doily.  Brushed Corduroy ink was used for the distressing.  The rosette has a Recollection bling in the center.   Here are the dies that were used:


 

Thank you for viewing my creation today.  I really appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day. 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about high.

Regards

My weblog cheap legal highs

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is really cute Carol! I love that sentiment and it's so true!

Simko said...

Wonderful card with a great sentiment... :). Your loveseat and chair look great and so does the little peeper... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Perfect sentiment with the little peeper, so cute! Love your little living room scene! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Hi hi, I like the sentiment :) And these chairs really look great. I like this little living room too.

Frances said...

Very pretty card, love the sentiment! Hugs Frances

Olena said...

So pretty! Great job! Olena