Monday, March 11, 2013

Parisian Inspired Box and Tags

Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here and today I am sharing with you an altered "Laughing Cow" cheese box. I know what you are thinking! Oh no! Another box is that all she does? LOL 

I have always loved boxes and little treasures to put inside them. Laughing Cow cheese boxes are one of my favorite things to alter. You can bet I save them up when I buy this cheese. 
I used some Glitz papers in a toile pattern and distress the edges. I used the Eiffle Tower die from the Vintage Collection. I cut it two times and folded the base up for a 3-D effect. 

I also used the Ornate Circle Frame in the background. I happened to have a set of french inspired stamps and used them on the gold color paper and cut them out to make my own embellishments. Of course a cheese box wouldn't be complete without a little cheescloth tucked in there. ;)


I finished off the inside of the box with the same toile paper. I then included two little tags. I cut them out of coordinating paper using the Magnolia Doily die. 
I stamped on the tags once again using a stamp from the "french" inspired collection I have. Then I added the Perfume Bottle Mini to one and the Clutch Mini to the other.  Both of the die cuts were inked slightly with distress ink for a little shading.
I finished off the back of the box with another stamp from the set and the little bow that was part of the Ornate Circle Frame set. 

I promise on my next post it won't be a box. **grin**
Here is quick peek at the dies I used because you need to get some for yourself!
xo
Lisa






       


7 comments:

Simko said...

What a BEAUTIFUL creation, Lisa. I LOVE how you altered the round box. This Eiffel Tower looks great and I like all the dies used on your project.
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful Inspired Box Lisa!!! Love the look of this and all the dies you used!!! Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

Cards, LO, boxes, whatever you create turns out as a great project. This box is also special and beautiful.

Frances said...

Love it! beautiful box and tags, so many wonderful details, hugs, Frances.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS ideas!!~

Carol Hurlock said...

Ooo la la this is magnifique! Tres Chic and beautiful. Love how you did your Eiffel tower.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Wow, Lisa, this is beautiful! I love all the fun details and especially love the Eiffel Tower layers! I'm going to have to get some of this cheese so I can alter one of these! Blessings! Kathy