Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Shabby Chic Mini Album & Video's



Hello everyone, today I am Finally sharing the Front cover & a video of my entire album! I really enjoyed designing this album, and I'm super excited to share it with you all :)

You can click on photo to see close up :)

On the front cover I used the Beautiful  CottageCutz Dress Form, and Elegant Hat Box dies. I LOVE these dies, they are super fun and easy to use!!! I used Creative Inspiration Paints/black embossing powder to get the look here on the CottageCutz Vintage Dress Form, Hat Box, and Love Tag

Below are links to each die used-




 For the front cover I made a Envelope Pocket for tags to slide in and out. They are large, and big photo's will be able to fit on these. I left the tag blank so Joanne could name her album whatever she chooses. The lace is Vintage, the white trim is Wedding trim, and the little pink and green is from my stash. I used feathers,beads, wedding stems, buttons, flowers and lots of Really Reasonable ribbon for this page. 

Here is a video to see each page and all the details and such. I hope you enjoy!!!



Here is another Video on How I did the Hat Box, Vintage Dress Form, and Love Tag Using Creative Inspiration Paints/Embossing Powder!! LOVE this stuff!!! Please EXCUSE THE FIRE ALARM>>>>>LOL



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


12 comments:

Simko said...

AWESOME, Cheryl! You have done a GREAT JOB with this album. I LOVE everything about it... the dies used, colors, layouts, ribbons, embellishments... SO CREATIVE!! Thank you also for the videos for each page of the album!!
Hugs,
Simona

Lisa aka Raining said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cheryl

Frances said...

Stunning! Great job , love all the pages, colors and technique! Hugs Frances

Cindy Haffner said...

So so BEAUTIFUL!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

So so BEAUTIFUL!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

So so BEAUTIFUL!!~

Vladuška said...

You did AMAZING job with this album, this is absolutely stunning. Hugs.

Kathy said...

Wow, Cheryl, this is just stunning! I love peach and browns together, so beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just exquisite Cheryl. It was fun to watch your video and see all the pages together. Beautiful work and just darling interactive pages.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Ava Gavloski said...

Great tutorial cheryl. Lovely album, so much detail, i can not imagine how long it took you to finish this project....... nice to see the RRR ribbon here.
ava g

Olena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olena said...

Very cute album! Great job!