Saturday, March 23, 2013

CottageCutz post Beautiful Plumeria card

Hi Everyone! 


It's Olena here today to share with you a Beautiful Plumeria circle card! I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Plumeria & Leaves dies (4x4).


 On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Plumeria & Leaves die to create my own flowers. I cut out  4 times flowers and leaves using white card stock, and then I sponge them with a orange craft ink. Next, I used Zip Dry paper glue to give them a 3-D look, and then added some rhinestone to the center of flowers. 


The base card  was cut with Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped circle dies. 
I stamped sentiment on circle background of card and glued to the base card. 
I added  flower and leaves to card front as shown in picture above.



For this card I used:

10 comments:

Simko said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Olena! I love the colors and your Plumeria flowers are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

All this is so perfect together: colours, shape of the card, flowers and sentiment. Beautifully done.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwwww Olena your card is absolutely beautiful!!!! I LOVE circle cards, and this one is perfect!!! Love the colors and your plumeria flowers!!! Gorgeous!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous, Olena! I love the color, so springlike and I love the monotone...beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Frances said...

How lovely! great details on the flowers, hugs, Frances.

Carol Hurlock said...

Absolutely stunning. Love the pretty color.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

bev said...

Beautiful Olena!! The colors are so pretty. This card makes me think of a beautiful spring day filled with sunshine.

Mary Ann said...

Such a very pretty card,Love your flowers...

Lisa aka Raining said...

STUNNING!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY