Saturday, March 16, 2013

Oval Doily and Daffodils

Good morning, everyone!

It's me (Simona) again and today I am going to share with you
Spring card showcasing
CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame (4x6) and


I cut the doily once out of white cardstock and once 
out of patterned paper. I used inner part of the doily in 
white and inked the edges with Distress Ink.


The Daffodils and the leaves were cut out of white cardstock and 
colored with Distress Inks.


I layered the card and added some white lace and 
yellow sating ribbon from my stash.


And here is another look at my Spring card... :).

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:


9 comments:

Vladuška said...

This is such an elegant beauty. I love the colors and papers. And this bow is perfect.

Diane said...

Well, this was a pleasant surprise to see, as I just received this die (daffodil)this week...very pretty and very inspiring to put my new die to use!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful spring card, Simona! I love your flower bouquet and beautiful bow to accent it! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful card Simona!!! I love the daffodils they are beautiful and now on my wishlist!!!! Your card turned out amazing hun!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mary Ann said...

Oh Wow!Beautiful card,love the paper and the colors,So very pretty...

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is just beautiful! What a happy spring card! Love the daffodils!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is such a wonderful spring card. Love your layout and pretty daffodils. Well done.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Liz said...

Well done makes me want it

Olena said...

Beautiful Spring card! Great job! Olena