Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CottageCutz post - Bluebird card

Hi Everyone! 

It's Olena here today to share with you a Bluebird card! 
I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Bluebird  dies (4x4) and Oval Doily & Frame dies (4x6).


I cut out all the pieces of bluebird with different colors of cardstock and sponge them with inks. Then I cut out Oval Doily with cream cardstock and, also, sponge them with orange-yellow Distress ink. For base card I used pool color of cardstock 4" x 5.5". On the bottom of card I punched border using border punch. 



I added  all  pieces and  die cuts to card front as shown in picture above. I decorated card with punched corners, blue and yellow plastic pearls and clear Dew Drops. 
 
 For this card I used:









8 comments:

Simko said...

Oh, Olena, what a BEAUTIFUL creation! I LOVE your Bluebird and sponging on the card... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena, I LOVE how you cut out the bluebird with different colors of card stock and distressed all the pieces! Beautiful card and Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena, I LOVE how you cut out the bluebird with different colors of card stock and distressed all the pieces! Beautiful card and Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

Olena, your card is so gentle and beautiful. I love the colors.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so PRETTY!!~

Mary Ann said...

OH WOW!Beautiful ,Love the colors and your bluebird is awesome...

Kathy said...

Olena, this is awesome! I love how you used the different color cardstock! Blessings! Kathy

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and the bird and branch are my favorite!