Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Window


Happy Friday!  Kathy here today with a center-step card using CottageCutz' Springtime Window and Vintage Lamps Dies!




Here's a closer view of the lamp on the right side.






I'm having so much fun with these dies, the possibilities are endless!  For my card, I started with a lavender cardstock base and added various mats with designer papers.  I cut the die pieces with the same designer papers and a little kraft paper for the plant pot and lamp base.  Then I just mixed it all the pieces together till I like the way it looked, shaped some of them and inked the edges.

Here are pictures of the dies I used:









8 comments:

Simko said...

Your card is beautiful, Kathy! Great combination of dies and lovely colors!

Lisa aka Raining said...

What a creative card Kathy! I love all your attention to detail!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful card Kathy!!! Love the colors and CC used!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

So very PRETTY!~

Vladka said...

This is stunning, Kathy. Beautiful work.

Olena said...

This card is awesome!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful,Love it!!!!

Carol Hurlock said...

What a sweet window scene Kathy. This is just darling.
Bear hugs,
Carol