Sunday, March 03, 2013

CottageCutz - Sweet Cupcake Shop card

Hi Everyone! 
It's Olena here today to share with you a Sweet Cupcake Shop card! 
I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Sweet Cupcake Shop dies (4x6) from NEW 2013 Sweet Little Things Collection.


I cut out all the pieces with different colors of cardstock and sponge them with inks.


Using Spellbinder Classic Circle die and Embossing Dots Folder, I created a yellow circle frame. 
 For base card I used red cardstock 5" x 5".


I added  all  pieces and  die cuts to card front as shown in picture above. I, also, added Fance punch cuts in right and left side of this house.  I think, it will be perfect add to this house.
I decorated card with blue plastic pearls, yellow rhinestones and Stickles. 
 For this card I used:





9 comments:

Vladuška said...

iiii, this is so sweet like a candy. Love it.

Catherine said...

This is so sweet ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Simko said...

OMGosh, Olena....THIS IS SO SWEET! Beautiful card with beautiful colors!
Hugs,
Simona

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is so cute Olena! What a great job you did coloring and composing this project.

Liz said...

Cupcakes yummo

Carol Hurlock said...

How fun with the little polka dot trim on the image Olena. This is just darling.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

OMgosh Olena your card is DARLING!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cupcake!You did a beautiful job with the sponging and I LOVE all the little details you added. Beautiful job & SUPER Cute!!!!

Hugs,
Cheyrl

Kathy said...

Wow, Olena, this is just ADORABLE!!! Beautiful job putting it all together with the different colors! Blessings! Kathy

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!!~