Sunday, November 14, 2021

Weekly Mini Calendar Spread

Happy Sunday Scrapping Cottage friends! Melinda here with another Sunday Funday project! 

Today I am sharing another page for my December Mini Album- December Daily project. Today's page is my weekly page spread for the first week in December. It features two dies from the new Christmas Releases. You need to grab these quickly so you can take advantage of the  30% off sale.

Here is a look at my project.


The finished size is 7 x 7.

For the base of the project, I started with a piece of 7x7 green cardstock. I then cut a red cardstock mat at 6.75 x 6.75. I then cut a piece of patterned paper from my stash and then mounted the weekly spread onto another green cardstock mat. I mounted that onto the patterned paper.


One of the main dies I used was the Christmas Deer w/ Ornaments die. This die was so cute to piece together. I love all the little delicate ornaments hanging from the antlers. I used my chalks to brush a little detail around the body lines. This is a very quick and easy way to give your die cuts some dimension.



Here's a closer look at some of the little deer from the Sweet Deer Under Mistletoe die.
You can also see there I added a couple of presents as well. I cut the little die out in just three colors. I then used my markers to color the little presents and bows in green and red.  I used my chalks and my black pen to add all the details to these cutie patooties!



Here you can see that I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to add some touches of glitter to the little ornaments. 


I also used my white gel pen to add a few little accents here and there. These cute dies cut like butter and came together easily!



The Dies I used to create these projects:






In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running. We are featuring videos every Wednesday. Drop by and subscribe so you don't miss one and give us a thumbs up on our videos.

Make sure to come back by each day for some more great crafty inspiration from the super talented team. Don't forget to head over and take advantage of the great savings on these and more of the fabulous Sale!

Be sure to head over and check out the fantastic
CHRISTMAS PART 2 RELEASE!!!!
SOME AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 
This release has the Merry Christmas with Shadow die.

CHRISTMAS PART 1 RELEASE!!!!
SOME MORE AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 


Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

Wendy Mind said...

Very nicely done Melinda

Pam MacKay said...

What an adorable mini planner so cute!

Mary Marsh said...

Love this project Melinda - it would make for a great gift