Tuesday, November 23, 2021

December Daily Mini Album: Daily Page

Happy Terrific Tuesday Scrapping Cottage friends! Melinda here with another project share. 

Today I am sharing another page for my December Mini Album- December Daily project. Today's page is my daily page spread. It features dies from the upcoming Black Friday Release! You will want to grab this adorable set! n

Here is a look at my project.

The finished size is 7 x 7.

For the base of the project, I started with a piece of 7x7 medium blue cardstock. I then cut a dark blue cardstock mat at 6.75 x 6.75. I then cut a piece of patterned paper from my stash and then mounted the weekly spread onto the patterned paper mat. 



I went to work cutting and assembling the various die animals. They are all so very cute! I added marker, chalks and inks to give them details.  
Here's a closer look at the cute Campin Out Capfire & Sign, The Campin Out Mountains & Trees, and the Campin Out Moose & Reindeer die sets. 

In this closer look you can see the sweet little Campin Out Fox, the fire from the Campin Out Campfire & Sign, the sweet little mouse from the Campin Out Hedgehog & Mouse die as well as the adorable Moose from the Campin Out Moose & Reindeer die. In the background you can see I used the Campin Out Mountains & Trees I added a touch of Stickles Glitter Glue to the mountains.


Here is one last look at my completed page spread. I think it came out super cute. I am excited to start using these pages!


The Dies I used to create these projects:

Campin Out Fox

Campin Out Campfire & Sign


Campin Out Hedgehog & Mouse

Campin Out Moose & Reindeer


Campin Out Mountains & Trees



In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running. We are featuring videos every Wednesday. Drop by and subscribe so you don't miss one and give us a thumbs up on our videos.

Make sure to come back by each day for some more great crafty inspiration from the super talented team. Don't forget to head over and take advantage of the great savings on these and more of the fabulous Sale!

Be sure to head over and check out the fantastic
CHRISTMAS PART 2 RELEASE!!!!
SOME AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 
This release has the Merry Christmas with Shadow die.

CHRISTMAS PART 1 RELEASE!!!!
SOME MORE AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 


Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

Wendy Mind said...

Beautiful layout and love the colours. I toyed with a desk calendar so maybe for the future. But lovely design as always

Pam MacKay said...

What a cute planner love all the adorable campers!

Mary Marsh said...

This is so creative Melinda- love how you used the new dies

Tam said...

Very cute!