Sunday, November 07, 2021

December Calendar Mini Page With Gingerbread Die Cut Family

Happy Sunday Scrapping Cottage friends! Melinda here with you today. First things first.... Did you remember to "fall back" today? I hope that extra hour means you get an extra hour of crafty time!!!!

Today I am sharing a cute December calendar I made featuring the gingerbread family die set along with a few elements from a couple other dies! They are all part of the fantastic Christmas Release #2.  Now is the perfect time to pick them up! They are 30% off

Here is a look at my project.

It is a fun December calendar page. The finished size is 7 x 7.

I will be creating a December Daily type project this year. I started off with this page.
For the base of the project, I started with a piece of 7x7 green cardstock. I then cut a white cardstock mat at 6.75 x 6.75. I then used an "ancient" MS border punch in my stash for the border.
To that I added a mat of some patterned paper I created. I cut that at 5.5 x 5.5. I added some flat back pearl strands to that border. 

Here's a closer look at some of the elements at the bottom of the layout.

Here you can see the cute girly gingerbread. You can also see the cute candy canes and the darling bow. The candy canes are from the Marshmallow Guys die cut. I colored them with my red marker and then added a little red stickles to give it a little extra. The double bow comes from the beautiful Ice Skates die. I love that you can easily mix and match pieces from the various dies!

To the top right corner, I added this pretty little stitched Cardinal with some holly leaves and berries. I added a touch of stickles to the berries for an extra touch. The photo doesn't show the sparkle to well though. 

Here's a closer look at the cute little gingerbread child and father. They are so cute and pretty easy to put together.


Here is one last look at my spread. I created the monthly calendar and then sized it down and printed it.
I haven't decided if I am going to add this to a little mini album or which way I am going to combine them. So STAY TUNED as next week I will be sharing more of my pages!


The Dies I used to create these projects:




Well that about covers it for today! 

The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running. We are featuring videos every Wednesday. Drop by and subscribe so you don't miss one and give us a thumbs up on our videos.

Make sure to come back by each day for some more great crafty inspiration from the super talented team. Don't forget to head over and take advantage of the great savings on these and more of the fabulous Sale!

Be sure to head over and check out the fantastic
CHRISTMAS PART 2 RELEASE!!!!
SOME AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 
This release has the Merry Christmas with Shadow die.

CHRISTMAS PART 1 RELEASE!!!!
SOME MORE AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 


Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Your calendar is adorable