Friday, November 19, 2021

Peek a boo parcel



Happy Friday Cottagecutz fans.It’s Wendy bringing you the blog today. I hope you’ve had a great week. The weekend is nearly upon us as is Christmas so it’s making sure we are ready for the big day. 

I am bringing you a quick an easy card today. So to begin with I cut the ‘Lift Flaps Stitched Rectangle Slimline’ die to cut the apertures on my silver card. I stuck this onto a white folded card using 1mm foam pads for a bit of dimension. 

Next i cut out the ‘Santa gnome in Present’ 3 times, but I only cut out the gnome once. I wanted to give an affect of the box opening in each step. Once assembled I have attached the presents and Gnome to the card with 1mm foam pads. Here is a closer view for you






Next I printed out the words ‘Do Not Open Until Dec 25’. I split the words up and cut them out using the ‘Nested Stitched Scalloped Squares’ and attached behind each flap




To finish off the card I cut out some gold holly from ‘The Joyful Snowman Die’ and then added some diamantés and we’re done

I hope you enjoyed the card and have a wonderful weekend. Make sure that you have plenty of time to Christmas craft
Wendy




Dies I have used






Don’t forget to check out the latest video tutorial on our YouTube Channel





2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a cute idea for this Santa Gnome die

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute and very creative!