Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Hello again! 

It's Theary Chea here on the blog today. For today's post, I am sharing another video over on the CottageCutz Youtube Channel. 



For this video, I am sharing a card that I created using the Gingerbread Family Die from the most recent release. 

Sometimes, I find it difficult to find the right pattern paper for my projects. So, for this card, I decided to create my own pattern paper by using the Arctic Snowy Tree die. It was quite simple to make and I hope it will inspire you to create your own using the dies that you may have on hand.

Congratulations to Moe Creations!!
You are the lucky winner of the Penguin Decorating Tree Giveaway. Please send us an email to mrmarsh917@gmail.com.

And, if you missed out on that giveaway. We are also having another giveaway for this video! All that you have to do for entry is hop on over to our YouTube channel and become a subscriber, comment, and thumbs up! That's all! Good Luck! 😊

Until next time,


Supplies used:



2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Theary and I love the background you created as well as the tip about cutting the Gingerbread face- awesome video

Pam MacKay said...

Cute card and great video