Sunday, November 28, 2021

Peace On Earth Christmas Card

Happy Sunday Scrapping Cottage friends! Melinda here with another project share. Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created with the new Black Friday Release Dies and one of the new Christmas Die releases.

Here is a look at my finished card.

My card size is an A2 top folding card. I started with a white card base.

I used a piece of blue cardstock for the mat. I then used some Sapphire ink to ink the edges of the blue cardstock to create some depth. 
I then used the Campin' Out Mountains and Tree Die. I cut them out in white. I used a gray marker to give the mountains some color. I then layered them onto a piece of white cardstock for a white base.


I then added in some of the trees from the same die as well as a large layered tree from the die set.

In this shot you can see where I used the stars from the Moon Stars Die. I added them randomly along the edges of the card. I then added in the Peace on Earth Die to the center. I then used my gel pen to add some dots to give the night sky more stars.


The Dies I used to create these projects:











In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running. We are featuring videos every Wednesday. Drop by and subscribe so you don't miss one and give us a thumbs up on our videos.

Make sure to come back by each day for some more great crafty inspiration from the super talented team. Don't forget to head over and take advantage of the great savings on these and more of the fabulous Sale!

Be sure to head over and check out the fantastic
CHRISTMAS PART 2 RELEASE!!!!
SOME AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 
This release has the Merry Christmas with Shadow die.

CHRISTMAS PART 1 RELEASE!!!!
SOME MORE AMAZINGLY CUTE DIES! 


Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

Wendy Mind said...

Beautiful card Melinda! 💕

Mary Marsh said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card Melinda - love the mix of dies that you used

Pam MacKay said...

Wonderful peaceful night scene!

Express Oye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.