Monday, November 01, 2021

Floral Christmas

Hi everyone.  Welcome back to the Scrapping Cottage blog today I am here sharing a Christmas card for a huge exchange I am in so I wanted to make sure it was very Christmas (if that makes sense).   I used "Christmas Farmhouse Floral" for my card today.


I used gold foil paper for the Floral jar that the flowers are held in.  I diecut it and then colored the band around the jar red to break up the color and give my jar additional pizzaz.


I then colored all the pieces with my copics and yes I am loving coloring my die pieces with my copics because you can give the pieces more depth by adding color.
To make my card front I used a piece of Christmas patterned paper and matted it against a piece of kraft colored paper to match the colors in the paper.
I then added all my diecut pieces and arranged the floral to finish off my card.
Here is an angled look and I really love the versatility of this set. 
What is so nice about this set is that it comes with so many elements this one die gives you endless possibilites so talk about a bang for your buck!  This die is definitely it!!

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and...

The CottageCutz YouTube channel is up and running. We are featuring videos every Wednesday. Drop by and subscribe so you don't miss one and give us a thumbs up on our videos.


Products Used:



4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is beautiful Monica- love everything about it

Pam MacKay said...

So pretty love the gold!

Wendy Mind said...

Super card Monica

Wendy Mind said...

Super card Monica