Monday, November 08, 2021

Forest Friends

 Hi everyone welcome to another Monday with the Scrappin Cottage. Today I am sharing the  Windows Slimline card using the newly released Christmas Van w/Bear and Woodland Christmas set.


I used speciality papers to create the van and added the diecut piece to the bottom window on my slimline card
You can see how shiny it is in the image below

I next used craft colored paper to diecut the woodland deer and decided to leave it as it 
and adhered it in the second frame. 
The top window I colored the trees with my copics and used some white glitter paper to give a look of snow to the Forest Friends Border die (as seen below)

I glued the piece to a piece of white cardstock and this completed my card for today.







1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Fun design slimline!