Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Sweet

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a card that features one of the Sentiments with Shadow die sets which is the newest die release from Cottage Cutz. The whimsical font on these sentiments is so super cute.  I also used one of the Lil' Bluebird Designs stamp and die sets and a die set from the last Slimline die release.  Currently, all of these releases are on sale!

I used card stock to cut out the Honeycomb Background Slimline and the Sweet w/Shadow sentiment.  The bees and trails are from the Love Bugs set.  The bees were watercolored with ink.
The honeycomb panel was placed on a white card base. I ended up die cutting a few honeycombs with the slimline die and adhered the negative pieces for a pop of color.
Next, the bee trails were affixed to my card base.  The sentiment was adhered on the bottom portion of my card.
The adorable bees were added near the trails.  I used some Wink of Stella on their wings for a sparkly affect.
The finished card is one that can be stashed away in the all-occasion pile for a special event!
Here are the products used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Love this bee themed card and the sentiment phrase fits the card so well

Jeanne said...

Very cute! The black, white and yellow are so bold and graphic - the make for a very striking card!

Pam MacKay said...

cute little bee card love the hexagon background!