Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Reindeer fun and games

Good morning wonderful crafters, it’s the middle of the week so we’re halfway towards the weekend :-). It’s Wendy bringing you today’s blog and I really wanted to share this card with you. I like making cards which make people smile so I hope you like this


I am loving the slimline dies and have made the snow using the slimline hills dies. What I like about the dies is that they are longer than the card so you can play about with the layout using just one of the dies

I have cut the hills dies twice. The first layer has been adhered to the card with acrylic glue. The second layer has 1mm foam pads to give the card some depth.

For the snowflakes I have used the slimline snowflake background. For ease I stuck white card onto double sided adhesive before cutting it out. This made it easy to put the small flakes on the card without the need for glue and mess!

I have then cut the silly reindeer and artic snowy trees and again added these to the card using 1mm foam pads. I like giving the card some height rather than sticking elements flat on the card. For the noses and eyes I have used flat back pearls as they look so realistic 

I really hope you like the card as much as I did making it. Have a super day 
Wendy 

Here are the dies I used 









3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love the sking reindeer

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great slimline card and the reindeer on skis are just too cute

simply monica said...

What a fun card the reindeers are way to cute