Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Bugs And Kisses

It's Jeanne sharing with you on the Tuesday edition of the blog.  I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and got to enjoy yourself.  I got to do a bit of card making and have a fun all occasion card to share.

This card uses one of the NEW DESIGNS from Lil' Bluebird Designs at the Scrapping Cottage - Love Bugs.

I started with a sketch from Splitcoaststampers and then picked my paper in colors that went with bugs and a frog.  I love the expression on the frog's face.  He is too cute!  I stamped the images on a stitched circle and colored them using Prismacolor pencils.  Then I stamped my sentiment and cut it out using the coordinating die.  I love that the sentiments in these stamp sets have dies!  And best yet they are on sale right now!

Included in the sale are the 16 new Lil' Bluebird Designs  Photopolymer Clear Stamp Sets and coordinating dies. There are stamps for so many of your card making occasions and then some. The coordinating dies just make it a perfect fit for your card making designs.

And speaking of recent releases, the CottageCutz Sentiments with Shadows. and Slimline Dies are also on sale!

There is still time to take advantage of the Labor Day Sale at The Scrapping Cottage! Be sure to visit the online store to see what's on sale.  The sale ends September 10 at 9:00 pm Pacific time.

Products used:


Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have a great week!


3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Cute CAS card- a perfect way to let someone know you love ❤️ them

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The sentiment works perfectly with the sweet images and I love the color combination.

Pam MacKay said...

Perfect sentiment for those cute bugs