Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sea You Soon

It's Anja here. Summer is more or less gone so for today's post I made a sea inspired card. To say goodbye to Summer. 


For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Lil' Bluebird Designs Under the Sea Stamp Set, Random Circles Slimline, Waves Slimline),

- Faber Castell Polychromos Color Pencils,

- blue and grey card stock for die cuts,

- light blue card stock for card base (22,5x19 cm),

- white card stock for stamping,

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- white pen,

- washi tape,

- paper scorer,

- scissors,

- paper trimmer,

- paper glue. 

 

First I stamped and colored all the images. This time I cut the images with the scissors to a get a different effect.  

Next I made the card base from light blue card stock. I also cut a bubbly background using the Random Circle Slimline. And last I cut a strip of grey card stock to use as a sandy ground on the bottom of the sea.

I also added the sentiment to the grey strip. 

Next I took a white pen and made some lines to the bubbles to give it more dimension. 

After that I just added all the cut creatures and my card was done.


And that's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again next Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz stamps and dies I used:

 
 
 

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute underwater scene love the bubble background

Wendy Mind said...

Cute card, I love the use of the bubble background. The sea animals are coloured beautifully

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute Anja and a creative way to use the circles background slimline die