Monday, September 27, 2021

Slimline Windows

Hi everyone my name is Monica and today is my first official post for The Scrapping Cottage and I am so excited to have been given this amazing opportunity. Today I am sharing a slimline card which features the super cute "Farm Animals" from the Cottage Cutz shop!! 
SLIMLINE CARD FRONT

1.  I used watercolor paper (Fabriano) and die cut the "Circle Slimline Window" 

2.  Once done I then took a cloud stencil I had in my stash with some oxide ink in "Broken China" and blended some clouds on the front in various places

3.  I made the center circle a shaker by covering the opening with acetate and then used foam tape along the outer edge of the circle - next drop in some shaker elements and walla instant shaker!



4.  I die cut the farm animals on some blending paper and colored each with my copics and added a touch of shading to bring my animals to give them some life and finally I used the Celebrate Shadow sentiment to finish my card off…


Below is a quick video show you how I created this fun slimline hopefully it’s not too painful to watch 😜




PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

Wendy Mind said...

Ah well done on your first post, your card is beautiful

Mary Marsh said...

this definitely has wow factor Monica - great work

Pam MacKay said...

Love the card design and how you shaded the animals!