Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Baking Spirits Bright

Good morning happy scrappers. It’s Wendy bringing the blog to you today. I hope you had a wonderful weekend crafting. I think it’s Christmas all the way now :-)

Today I’m bringing you one of my favourite dies from last year, Baking Spirits Bright. I’ve also used a very old die which is still available and that’s the Baking Pan & Utensils


To make the base card I have used a stencil with brickwork and worked through Pumice Stone distress ink. Make sure you mask the area that you don’t want coloured. My preference for applying colour is with brushes 



Next I have cut out all the snowman and their accessories. I have started putting together some of the smaller items otherwise I am likely to lose them 



Next I have fully assembled the snowman and to add a bit of fun I have added some white gelato media so it looks like icing sugar / flour


Finally I have added all items to the card and also added that baking tray with a few gingerbread men. I’ve also printed some wording to add to my card as I couldn’t find a stamp that was appropriate


I really hope you like the card. Have a wonderful day and make sure you make time to craft
Wendy
Here are the dies I used







3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable card love the brick background and your sentiments!

simply monica said...

Super super cute I love it

scrappin' GA peach said...

SO cute