Sunday, September 05, 2021

Heard You Caught A Bug

It's Anja here. I have a bug's card for you today. I made a hedge full of different bugs.


For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Lil' Bluebird Designs Love Bugs Stamp Set, Lil' Bluebird Designs Love Bugs Die Set, Leafy Background Slimline),

- Faber Castell Polychromos Color Pencils,

- green card stock for die cuts,

- brown card stock for background (22x9 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts and card base (22,5x19 cm),

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- glitter brush,

- washi tape,

- paper glue. 

 

First I stamped and colored all the bugs. I used glitter brush to emphasize the wings.

Next I cut the bugs. I used washi tape to hold the dies in place. 

 
Then I cut all the pieces for the background. I used brown and green card stock. I cut the brown one with the paper trimmer. 

Last I stamped the sentiment and cut it out.

Then I assembled the card together and my project was done.


And that's all from me for today. Before I go I want to invite you to The Scrapping Cottage online store to check the Labor Day Sale.
 
Have a nice week and see you again on Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz stamps and dies I used:



2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun get well card

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great well card - perfect for someone who caught a “bug”