Sunday, September 12, 2021

Birthday Wishes

It's Anja here. Today I have a simple card for a little girl's birthday. She loves pink color and cats. And with the new stamps and slimline dies it's so easy to make a quick and cute card for any occasion.



For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Lil' Bluebird Designs Kitty Love Stamp Set, Lil' Bluebird Designs Kitty Love Die Set, Lil' Bluebird Designs Happy Birthday Stamp Set, Lil' Bluebird Designs Happy Birthday Die Set, Star Window Slimline),

- Faber Castell Polychromos Color Pencils,

- patterned card stock for die cuts,

- purple card stock for card base (22,5x19 cm),

- black pigment ink,

- acrylic block,

- glitter brush, 

- white pen,

- washi tape,

- paper scorer,

- adhesive foam pads,

- scissors,

- paper trimmer,

- paper glue. 

 

First I stamped and colored all the images and the sentiment and cut it out. I used washi tape to hold the dies in place for the cutting part. I used white pen to emphasize the images. 

Next I made the card base. I trimmed and scored a piece pf purple card stock. I also used the Star Window Slimline with the patterned paper. 

Last I added the images a touch of glitter and used adhesive foam pads to attach it on the card base.

 
Then I assembled the card together and my project was done.  
 



And that's all from me for today. Have a nice week and see you again on Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz stamps and dies I used:




 

3 comments:

simply monica said...

Super cute

Pam MacKay said...

Love the star background for your cute birthday card

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a sweet card for a little girl’s birthday. Especially one that like cats