Friday, September 03, 2021

Sweet Wishes

Happy Friday!  It's Jeanne today.  I have a card that I made for a double challenge - a color and sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. Talk about a card that went quickly!  The colors AND the layout were decided for me.

Here is the challenge.

I thought this would be perfect to showcase some of the images from the In the Kitchen stamp set.  I didn't have markers in the exact challenge colors so I used close matches in Copic markers and Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends.



 Next I put the card together.  To anchor the images I used a heart stencil in the corner and faded it out as it went to the upper right.

The mixer and flour sack are glued to the card and the apron is popped up using foam dots.

I used the Sweet w/Shadow and Wishes w/Shadow to create the sentiment.

I opted not to use the shadows though in order to keep it clean and simple.  I love the new Lil' Bluebird Designs stamps and the sentiments with shadow dies.  They are so versatile and right now they are on sale in the online store.

Products used:



Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have a fun and creative holiday weekend.




3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute card- I think it’s perfect for someone who loves to bake - or to add it to a baked gift

Sukie said...

Adorable card! Those sentiment dies work perfectly on your baking card!

Pam MacKay said...

Very cute love the added stenciling!