Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet Baby Girl


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all!!
Today I am sharing a BABY girl card I designed using the beautiful CottageCutz dies. All pieces were cut using White card stock and then all the baby items were colored with copics.  I just LOVE this darling CottageCutz Baby Girls Clothes die. The CottageCutz Baby border and the doily I left white, so you could see the details in the clothes and teddy bear.


The design paper is baby paper I had, and I thought it would be perfect fit for this sweet baby girl card. I added some sewing, and then some beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Satin to complete my card.

All CottageCutz dies are linked by photo below :)




Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is such a great baby card! love it. Hugs! Mojca

Vladuška said...

You colored it really nice and card is so, so, so sweet and nice. I love it, Cheryl.

Simko said...

Gorgeous baby girl card, Cheryl! I love the dies used and you are so good at coloring. Great layout too... :)
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute and oh so sweet come to mind when I looks at this darling card. It's just fabulous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

So adorable, Cheryl!!! I just love the little clothes and how you colored them! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

AWESOME!!! love the color of card! Great job! Olena

DeAdesign said...

Beautiful, cute card!